Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Little Man Turned 3!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Aidan!! Here he is the imfamous Aidan...in to everything and doing and saying just the same.
I didn't see him on his special day but a few days later. When I arrived at his house and he saw the"package" I barely got through the door and he wanted to know what it was. Well, as soon as I said it is your birthday present he wanted to open it. I said just let me get in and my coat off and you can open it. I can't tell you how many times he asked me if he could open it now. He liked his present and remembered to say Thank you. The rest of the afternoon we played with playdo and played hide n' seek. He's still learning the concept because he likes to see where you hide or when he hides you are standing right there. When he finds you he says hide again but that means in the same spot!
He's a funny little guy...obsessed with hockey and has already earned the nickname "chatterbox". It will be amazing to see what he does over the next year since he's learned so much already. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Aidan! 3 Already! Wow!