Friday, May 11, 2007

The wedding...remember that???

It's been so long since I wrote anything about the wedding, that was the whole point of my blog!! Well, it's still on of course. Planning is in full swing. We have all of the major items taken care of - place, photographer, cake, flowers, DJ, attire...etc. Oh and even someone to marry us! I just got a minister last week. Jeff's mom was getting a little antsy, she thought she'd have to do it (even though she can't). So everything is pretty much in order. Now it's just the smaller details and the honeymoon to figure out. I'm thinking Mexico is out now for sure after the last incident. Any suggestions??
I have some great pics that I would love to share with all of you but they're of me in my wedding dress so you're gonna have to wait.
Oh, did I mention the date of the wedding yet? Most of you know but for those of you that don't it's September 29th. It's at an amazing place called the Belcroft Tree Farm. The ceremony & reception all take place there. I like the "one stop shop" approach!! I will leave out a few details so you will be surprised when you get there.
Well what more do you need to know?? Ask & I might tell you!!
We are having a Buck n Doe on June 9th so come one come all.
Our tickets have a little Heather & Jeff trivia on them.
"A boat, a date, a day in May
This would start them on their way"
If you think you know come out to the Buck n Doe you will win a prize for knowing the answer!!
Well, that's all for now only 4 months & 3 weeks to go....

No comments: