Well, this time it was my friend Pauline's turn to go with me to a wedding show. This one was Brampton's 16th annual bridal show. It was held at the Mississauga Convention Centre, which also gave me a chance to check that out as a potential venue. I'm trying to be open with my options although ultimately I would like a Northern affair. Anyway, this show was great! It was a lot smaller than the others I have been to so far. In this case size does matter. Smaller meant more personal, more time to talk to the vendors and ask the tough questions. I have a few leads now on a photographer, caterer (if needed)and more leads on a venue. Most importantly, I may have found a dress. We watched the fasion show and saw quite a few dresses we liked the style of, thought were pretty, elegant etc. And then we say "the dress". Pauline turned to me and said "I just got the goosebumps" and I said "me too!" That must be a sign. So when we do go dress shopping we will be inquiring about the "goosebump dress". Sorry that's all I will say about it. You will have to tune in for the ultimate search for the "goosebump dress"...
After the show we went for lunch and a chin wag at Boston Pizza. We really had a great time.
1 comment:
It was a good time....we just don't do it enough!
Post a Comment